What personal data we process.
The subject of processing is personal data that is collected as part of your use of this website, including those stored in cookies, which are installed on our website and personal data provided in the contact form or as part of the contact by email. This is particularly about the e-mail address, name and surname, telephone number as well as data which are left by you in the so-called cookie files and personal data provided to the Administrator.
Administrator of personal data.
The personal data administrator is:
- HeliPoland Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała, ul. Cieszyńska 317, 43-382 Bielsko-Biała, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number: 0000556316 kept by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register. REGON number: 361415773, NIP number: 6521725163.
- Bartłomiej Kieblesz running a business under the name HELIPOLAND Bartłomiej Kieblesz, ul. Cieszyńska 317, 43-382 Bielsko-Biała, NIP: 7151893991, REGON: 360817966.
The purpose of personal data processing.
With your consent, the data can be processed for marketing purposes. If consent is given, the data may be processed by HeliPoland Sp. z o.o. and Bartłomiej Kieblesz. The data will also be processed for the purpose of providing services by HeliPoland Sp. z o.o. and Bartłomiej Kieblesz, as well as to improve services as well as archiving purposes.
The period of personal data processing.
The data will be processed for marketing purposes until the consent for processing is withdrawn. In the scope of HeliPoland Sp. z o.o. and Bartłomiej Kieblesz, the data will be processed during the period in which these services will be provided and, in justified cases, upon completion of their provision, but only if it is permitted or required under applicable law (for example, processing for statistical, billing or claims purposes) ). In this case, the data will be processed only for the period necessary to achieve the relevant objectives.
Requirement to provide data.
Providing personal information is voluntary. However, please remember that failure to provide data marked as necessary to provide services to you will make it impossible to provide them. If you do not consent to the processing of personal data left by you as part of the use of the website, including those stored in cookies – your personal data will not be processed for this purpose.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of your data for marketing purposes is yours voluntary consent to data processing (Article 6 (1) (a) of the Parliament’s Regulation Of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC – “RODO”).
In the scope of providing services and improving services by HeliPoland Sp. z o.o. and Bartłomiej Kieblesz data is processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO (processing is necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action on demand of the data subject, before concluding the contract). For other purposes, including archival purposes – art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO (legitimate interest of the administrator).
Entities that we can transfer data to.
Entities processing data on behalf of the data controller (eg IT service providers) – where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator’s instructions) and entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities for the purposes of pending criminal proceedings).
Data transmitted outside the European Economic Area.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area.
Rights related to the processing of personal data.
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- The right to access data, including obtaining a copy of data,
- The right to demand correction of data,
- The right to delete data (in certain situations),
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data,
- The right to limit data processing.
To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (data is necessary to provide the service), you have an additional
- The right to withdraw consent in the scope in which they are processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive from the administrator your personal data, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the administrator. Mailing address: ul. Cieszyńska 317, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Information about cookies.
Cookies are encrypted in such a way that unauthorized persons do not have access to them. The information collected on the basis of cookies can only be read by HeliPoland Sp. z o.o. and Bartłomiej Kieblesz, for technical reasons also trusted partners, which technologies we use.